Monday, October 15, 2012

sunglass oakley I qui


Few in a row after the ball of energy, and blue Lion beast also found that the wrong tail pendulum, ferocious rushed over towards us, cold smile, good at magic blue lion beast actually want and I fight a few years ago, he was not into , let alone now?
Shoved it step by step before, protected areas out of the phagocytic Shield the trick Xiangyebuxiang a sound to kill the ancient knife, about face, the knife toward the blue lion beast to hack.
Sound amazing soul of Li Xiao, sound, basket lion beast's body fierce of a stiff, such a deadlock of the effort, my ancient knife has accurate cut in the his neck, baskets lion beast broken doll-like was I a knifed fly .
Ignore the blue lion beast did not go, because I know he is not alive, nine positive infuriating brutal coming down his body, all internal organs and organs of the blue lion animal body, about have been shock into Rouni,sunglass oakley.
Quickly ran towards the direction of the dark forest core area in the past for fear of unpredictable changes in the way illness rush,north face back packs, we jumped into the core zone of the dark forest.
Looking at around tens of meters high, towering old trees, Koger surprised mouth fell open, such a large tree, is the first time I saw, standing in the woods, just like an ant-like insignificance.
The heart of the swamp is very clear, the surface layer of clear water layer, water layer under the green swamp mud are viewing between, I feel that the feet of the skin begins to sting, looked down, my shoes are ground water corrosion rotten!
Startled, I qui

No comments:

Post a Comment