Thursday, June 14, 2012

nike air max torch 4 but external staff

Clear: the other tall well-proportioned, good looks, really seems to have the physique temperament of the northerner. She walked in the door to the I-kun has not yet opening introduction, she took the initiative came up to me, his face a smile filled from the breast pocket come up with a business card handed up: thermal heartbeat, I looked down at the card: the exclusion of the unit supervisor units run by the art editor of the magazine, also a good career! I set about God, and then to start with self-introduction: be regarded as the property of woven fabrics company belong to a superior administrative unit under the company, I called altocumulus amateur college, I read in the amateur tertiary institutions, rather than the regular full-time school,air jordan 13, I actually woven fabrics property than regular employees, but external staff, said bluntly of temporary workers. for the surprise after the face is extremely embarrassing, but also darkened. then I think to speak to and Han Jie, she became indifferent, and asked ten up to hear him one, I think this continues not make much sense, it leave to the I-kun: she after listening to the sigh breath: to eat dinner, the the phone sounded to come to, the mother picked it up and: cloud,nike air max torch 4, whatever the outcome, I Du pairs of you personally said, Why do you not first slow the a period of time to say it, you even if do not say Ye Hao, why just embarked on a to the the She says she is the amateur tertiary institutions graduation of the, saying that that their own is the temporary workers not let you lie to her, but slow, you look at each other, with a good impression to say. home one afternoon did not say anything, I did not mention what she just has her contact phone number and BP machine number to you, you contact her, try to grasp the opportunity. yes I do not want to to lie to her, hope that she can better value the the the my character. do not have I Kun said, I Du will not did not get the the final outcome of on the automatically terminate of the. next night I should carry her look for tiger machine, she soon restored the phone back:

No comments:

Post a Comment