Friday, July 6, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses only you can not think of things

! money to see a doctor to Daili want to thank, thank you. brother to do a good deed ah. I mysterious heart: ease! only you can not think of things, no can not do! suddenly in my face and kissed a long absence, what ups and downs in my heart for quite a while.
I touched my face, said: all smile. Daili stand up on my face and kissed.
I would also like to laugh, but I laugh, I feel the eyes a little strange. Hand rub a little moist. Will not! Must be an illusion, an illusion or wind his eyes. I rub his eyes, raised wings: Guess, and that wood hit it off, the farmer family room is not enough, I decided to guess, and that wood live. Guess the wood to ignite pine oil lamp dimly lit fumes great, but smell good, I like the smell.
Wood,cheap oakley sunglasses, and I guess the dim light and tea for sale is babbling about something. When it comes to this village, I think Daili: a doctor will save lives! is the object of worship. hey, you left so many years, knowing now what? such a large one-China to invigorate, and simple! I lived here ten years, the Chinese also have more than ten years do not know, you talk about the situation. . Guess the wood to speak hope yu finally meet, the equivalent of coaxes him to go to bed and back to the room, thinking of Master Zhang Yuqiong of things, a header is larger than the two heads. Thailand is so big, how do I go to? Why Before coming to consider this problem? in the end also tender my age, consider inadequate to do things is not perfect. such a delay,oakley sunglasses for cheap, do not know which year and which month to find the target. I decided to go back and do intend to, but in the back before, I To get the money to the Dai Li.
Night, gradually deep tacit learning again Although there is no progress, but I believe that as long as the succinct long, try to figure out, there will be a breakthrough like this when learning C + + to see repeated. each go over there is a new experience.
Village Ning Jingyi, a little while,oakley sunglasses for cheap, I'll kick into gear to sleep, a good mother sweet. Only to find where to sleep that so enjoyRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment